Fleet Sales Expert (M/F/D/X) - Italy
Fleet Sales Manager
MG has been ahead of its time since the brand’s inception in the Morris Garages in 1924.
MG’s parent company is SAIC Motor (Shanghai Automobile Industry Corporation). SAIC Motor is the 7th largest car manufacturer in the world and was the first automobile group in China with annual sales exceeding 7 million units. SAIC Motor’s affiliate automotive companies include Morris Garages (MG), Roewe and Maxus, but also SAIC Volkswagen, SAIC-GM, and others.
MG is designed with the European motorist in mind, offering sustainable, smart, functional, and affordable vehicles. They’re developed in MG’s design studios in Shanghai in cooperation with the advanced design studio in London, produced in China, and already available in various European countries.
Now a new generation can choose a car from this iconic brand. Updated, electrified, recharged and ready for the future.
For more information, please visit our website MG Motor Italy www.mgmotor.it
Purpose of role
Support MG Italy's Dealer Fleet and long/short term rental.
Key Results/Accountabilities expected from the role
The candidate will support the Fleet Sales Manager in achieving and increasing sales volume on Mg Rent Channel provided through our dealer network in partnership with Arval.
- S/he will be in charge of managing, developing and maintaining MG Rent through the dealer network. S/he will focus on developing local results in terms of vehicle registration
- S/he plans, implements and monitors Commercial special action, car promotion and test drive activity on the local Fleet customers in collaboration with dealer network.
- S/he cooperates with dealers and Arval in order to increase and develop MG Rent into private, SME and VAT clients
- S/he develops and maintains a reporting dashboards that covers: quotation, contracts, retail, wholesale by dealer, Market Share by Area of Influence, Analisys of Business sub-channels
- S/he regularly visits dealer network, communicate target, collects their feedback and manage training and updating sessions
Long and Short term Rental:
The candidate will support the Sales Fleet Manager in achieving and increasing sales volume on Fleet channel working with both kind of companies (Long and Short term)
- S/he will support the sales Fleet Manager in Fleet policy and strategy development, focusing on updating and monitoring
- S/he will provide economical analysis to support deals and negotiations and will support in partnership with sales Operations department and finance department the achievement of monthly fleet sales target
- S/he participate in meeting with all Short and long term Rental Compaines and will manage product communication (price update, discount, new launches etc.)
- S/he will manage monthly reporting and will be in charge to improve fleet sales process in order to optimize sales flow.
Experience & Educational background & Expertise
Degree in Economics or relative studies.
Excellent knowledge of automotive rent channels and Long/Short term rental industries.
Deep knowledge of office package and use of rental portals.
Good knowledge of English both spoken and written.
Availaible to travel.
Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.